- Aboriginal Community Health – South West Healthcare
- Warrnambool Base Hospital
- Brophy Family and Youth Services
- Warrnambool City Council
- South West TAFE
- Timboon P-12 School
- WAVE Community School
- Victorian Responsible Gambling Association
- Southwest PCP
- Glenelg Hopkins CMA
- Gunditj Mirring
- Gunditjmara Aboriginal Cooperative
- Moyne Shire
- Bayside City Council Maternal Child Health
- ABC News 24
- South West Sports Assembly
- Victorian State Department of Planning and Community Development
- RMIT University
- Architects Without Frontiers
- Bayside Council
- Dairy Australia
Client Video Projects
- DELWP Koala Welfare Assessment Videos in Cape Otways. Filmed and edited for DELWP in September, 2015 and May 2016. Victorian Government vets and wildlife officers have returned to Cape Otway to carry out welfare actions to manage and protect the local koala population.
- Legendairy: Peterborough Video The search for Australia’s ‘Legendairy’ capital. Peterborough was one of the finalists for the Legendairy Awards, part of Dairy Australia’s inaugural search for Australia’s LEGENDAIRY Capital which celebrates Australia’s vibrant regional communities. This video was created for the Legendairy Awards ceremony.
- VACCHO ‘Work in Aboriginal Health in Victoria: GP Training’. GP Registrars who work in Aboriginal Health Training posts in Victoria share their experiences. GP Registrars from around the state from Lakes Entrance to Echuca, Bendigo to Heywood spoke of how working within the Aboriginal model of health has made a difference to them professionally and personally – while they have made a difference to the health of their Aboriginal patients.
- SSAFE in the South West (Brophy Family & Youth Services in Warrnambool), The SSAFE project provides information, training, support and resources to students and staff at local schools to assist schools to be positive environments for GLBTIQ students.
- Glenelg CMA Riverprize Awards Video (filmed) The Glenelg River Restoration Project won the Australian Riverprize in 2013. One year later it was a finalist in the International Riverprize. This video was prepared for the International Riverprize awards presentation.
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for Kuyang Maar: Online Fishing with your Mob: a 20 min project on the importance of indigenous communities coming together celebrating culture (funded by Victorian Responsible Gambling Association, Southwest Healthcare, Bethany, Gunditjmara Aboriginal Cooperative, Kirrae Health Service, Gamblers Helpline, Southwest PCP, Closing The Gap Program)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for Gunditj Mirring Partnership Project: a 14 min about the importance of the Indigenous Ecological Review (funded by Glenelg Hopkins CMA, Caring for our country, Gunditj Mirring Traditional Owners Aboriginal Cooperative)
- Director, producer and editor for Port Fairy LivCom: a celebrating the people and the town of Port Fairy (funded by Moyne Shire)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for ‘Playtime Buddies’ a 15 min video project on the benefits of a playgroup for disadvantaged families (funded by the Bayside City Council Maternal Child and Health and Being Active, Eating Well)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for ‘Sports 4 All’ a 14 min video project on inclusive sports programs (The South West Sports Assembly and Victorian State Department of Planning and Community Development)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for ‘Rural Women in a Changing Climate: BSW Case Study’ a 6 min video project presented at the 2009 Statewide Women and Climate Change Forum (Victorian State Department of Planning and Community Development: Women, Drought and Climate Change)
- Digital Filmmaker for Port Fairy community film project ‘a little more conversation, a little less action’ an initiative of Port Fairy Film Society and Moyneyana House. In this short documentary, some of the elderly residents of Moyneyana House tell their life stories (funded by Regional Arts Victoria and Moyne Shire)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for ‘Building The Community: Hoi An, Vietnam’ a 16 min video on a group of Melbourne RMIT architecture students who travel to Vietnam to create the blueprints for transitional housing for disadvantaged youths (funded by RMIT & Architects Without Frontiers.)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for ‘SCOPE Young Ambassadors’ a 7 min video project on a program that educates primary school aged children about ‘seeing the person not the disability’ (A partnership between SCOPE, Bayside & Port Phillip MetroAccess.)
- Digital Filmmaker & DVD Production for “Working Together towards building Inclusive Communities” DVD an initiative of Bayside City Council MetroAcess and the Department of Human Services Southern Metropolitan Region.
- Freelance Digital Filmmaker for various video segments for CSIRO Publishing streamed on the CSIRO website, and broadcast on Totally Wild Channel Seven & ABC News